Turning Volatility into Opportunity
If you are retired or nearing retirement, timing is everything. Another big drop in the market could be devastating to your retirement plan and lifestyle. It’s time to get prepared.
You and your spouse or guests are invited to join local Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, David Selden, for an informative event especially for retirees and those retiring soon. You will learn some of the very latest retirement planning strategies to help you protect your assets, pay less in taxes, and take control of your financial future – even in these uncertain times.
Topics we will cover:
• How to protect yourself against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing the chance to grow your money now.
• Five of the biggest risks to a secure retirement – and how to overcome them.
• Traditional “safe” havens for retirement savings such as money-market funds, government bonds and CDs are yielding after-tax returns barely above inflation. You’ll discover better options.
• Learn how you can create a safe and secure stream of ‘retirement paychecks’ that are guaranteed for your life – and your spouse’s life through the use of fixed annuities.
• Why your IRA/401(k) is a potential tax disaster – and what you can do about it.
• Making the right choices with your Social Security Benefits. The difference could be an additional $100,000 – $300,000.
• Bonus Topic: How could the new tax reform bill impact your bottom line and your retirement nest egg?